USDA Loans Gulfport, Florida
USDA Loan Assistance Makes Buying a Home in Gulfport Really Easy!
Gulfport is a small beach community full of parks, piers, culture, and delicious dining. The colorful town is buzzing with activity from Fresh Markets every Tuesday showcasing fresh produce, breads, seafood, and condiments to Art Walks the first Friday and third Saturday of every month featuring musicians, artists, and food vendors. Gulfport celebrates several annual festivals including Get Rescued supporting pet rescues in February, SpringFest highlighting local artists in March, a 4th of July parade, and a Labor Day street fair called Gecko Fest. You can mosey through the Clam Bayou Nature Preserve, take in the view from Williams Pier, or explore the historic Waterfront District’s varied shops and restaurants. Reviewers rave about Isabelle’s, O’Maddy’s, Tangelo’s and Neptune Grill to name a few. Locals enjoy recreation at Skyway Fishing Pier and Egmont Key State Parks, let loose at the local Casino, and celebrate the arts in galleries along Beach Blvd. Be sure to visit the All Veterans Memorial Park, which pays tribute to veterans from each branch of the military. Learn more about Gulfport...
Guaranteed Loans Offer Affordable Financing To Rural Homebuyers.
USDA Rural Development’s Single Family Housing Guaranteed Loan Program is to assist low to moderate income rural homebuyers achieve their dream home!
Rural Development partners with approved lenders to extend 100% financing opportunities to eligible rural individuals and families to buy safe and sanitary dwellings. Guaranteed loans have assisted thousands of homeowners to purchase a home with affordable interest rates and loan terms.
Applicants must buy a home within eligible rural areas, and have a household income that does not exceed the established limits where the home is located
Additional USDA Loans Guaranteed Features include but are not limited to:
- 100% financing, no down payment is required. The loan amount may not exceed 100% of the appraised value, plus the guarantee fee may be included.
- Guarantee Fee applies: may be rolled into the loan amount.
- Flexible credit guidelines 620+ credit rating acceptable.
- Fixed 30 year interest rates apply.
- Qualifying ratios are 29% for housing costs and 41% for total debt. Lenders may request an exception to exceed these ratios when strong compensating factors are identified.
- No maximum purchase price. Qualifying ratios and the applicant’s stable and dependable income will determine home affordability.
- Eligible property types include existing homes, new construction, modular homes, Planned Unit Developments, eligible condominiums and new manufactured homes.
- Eligible closing costs and lender fees may be included in the loan or paid by the applicant.
- Gift/Grant Funds/Mortgage Credit Certificates/Seller Concessions are allowed.
- Eligible repairs and improvements may be included in the loan.
- Not limited to first time homebuyers.
USDA Rural Development is in partnership with non-profits, Indian tribes, state and federal government agencies, and local communities, loan and grant funds to assist more rural communities for individuals. In the years to come, we hope to strengthen these partnerships as well as our relationships with our borrowers and grantees. Together, we can make rural America a better place to live.