USDA Loan Lehigh Acres, Florida
USDA Home Loan Lehigh Acres - 30 Year Mortgage, 620+ Credit Scores & More
Lehigh Acres is located in southwest Florida just minutes from the Gulf Coast. Developed in the mid 1950's Lehigh Acres has grown into a community of over 96 square miles with over 87,000 residents. Come play golf at one of our 5 area courses, join us for one of our many annual festivals and events, dine at a variety of restaurants and shop our local merchants. Just 12 miles east of Fort Myers, Lehigh Acres boasts ponds, lakes and canals. With 175 miles of canals and 16 well-stocked lakes, Lehigh Acres is a perfect destination for both fishing enthusiasts and beginners alike. For a change of pace, the Gulf of Mexico and its nearby barrier islands provide spectacular saltwater fishing opportunities, with bountiful grouper, mackerel, redfish, snapper, snook and trout. For a challenge on the green, visit one of Lehigh Acres' four championship golf courses. With parks, lakes, tennis, and safe roads for bicycling or walking, this charming suburban enclave is the ideal retreat for families. Read More...
Applying for a USDA Home Loan.
The USDA home loan is the one the last remaining mortgage programs that allows 100% financing with zero down payment. The term of the USDA loan is a standard 30 year fix with no early payoff penalty. The zero-down USDA home loan program has transformed from an uncertain lending niche until the end of the last decade to a mainstream home buying tool today. USDA lending grew 600% from 2007 to 2013 as other zero-down lending options dried up after the housing crash. Buyers with little or no money for a down payment are fueling the program’s popularity. Conventional loans require at least 5% down, and the FHA loan requires almost as much: 3.5% down.
USDA home loans require Zero down payment which is a big help for new homebuyers who can’t afford to save up thousands of dollars before buying. Another big benefit is low interest rates – as low or lower than rates available on conventional and FHA loans.
Reasons to Consider a USDA Home Loan:
- Requires NO money down – up to 100% financing.
- Reduced monthly mortgage insurance costs (PMI).
- Closing costs can often be included or rolled into the loan. Closing costs can also be paid by the seller up to 6%.
- NO maximum loan amount with USDA Rural Housing.
- You do NOT need assets to qualify for USDA loans.
- USDA home loan accepts lower credit scores. Our current minimum required credit score is 620+.
- USDA mortgages are secure 30 year fixed rate terms at low market interest rates.
- USDA loans are for new homes or existing single family residence located in a Rural Development eligible area.
- The USDA housing program is NOT reserved just for first time home buyers. No first time home buyer class or schooling requirements to apply or get approved.
Never assume that your area does not qualify for a USDA Loan. Our experts are here to answer all your USDA eligibility questions.