USDA Loan Brandon, Florida
The Benefits of using a USDA Guaranteed Loans to Financing your New Home!
Brandon is an unincorporated community located in Hillsborough County, Florida. The community is situated about 10 miles east of Tampa, near Florida's Gulf Coast. Easily accessible from Interstates I-4 and I-75, Brandon is the largest unincorporated community in the state of Florida.
Brandon took off rapidly during the 1980s. Development of the southern area of Brandon brought thousands of new residents. On September 27, 1986, I-75 began to bring traffic through the Brandon area, dramatically changing the community. Read more...
For the residents of Brandon, finding fun things to do in Brandon can seem like a minimal list. However, you don’t have to drive to downtown Tampa or other busy cities to find fun activities. There are plenty of things to do in Brandon that are within just a few miles of the majority of locals here. Whether you are looking for a day, afternoon or evening activity, there truly are plenty of things to do in Brandon. Activities and entertainment in Brandon are perfect for families, friends, co-workers and the nightlife crowd; it is just a matter of getting out to these activities and experiencing a new way to live in Brandon!
Guaranteed Loans Offer Affordable Financing To Rural Homebuyers.
- USDA Rural Development’s Single Family Housing Guaranteed Loan Program is to assist low to moderate income rural homebuyers achieve their dream home!
- Rural Development partners with approved lenders to extend 100% financing opportunities to eligible rural individuals and families
to buy safe and sanitary dwellings. Guaranteed loans have assisted thousands of homeowners to purchase a home with affordable interest rates and loan terms.
- Applicants must buy a home within eligible rural areas, and have a household income that does not exceed the established limits where the home is located
(our loan experts will assist you on which area's in Florida met these requirements).
USDA Rural Development Loan Program Benefits
- One big benefit is there's no down payment and 100% of the home’s appraisal value
- only the one time funding fee, which can be financed through the USDA rural housing home loan.
- You pay nothing out of pocket when financing with a USDA home loan.
- USDA loans also offer a competitive fixed rate, in fact, Financial Benefits Owning Your Home this program
does not offer adjustable rate mortgages at all. So your monthly mortgage payments will never go up.
- You are allowed to put more money towards paying off your mortgage each month rather than towards fees.
- There is no maximum seller concessions when financing your mortgage through the USDA housing loan program. This means you can have the seller pay ALL of the closing costs, saving you even more money.
Once you have decided that you're ready to make the move and apply for a 100% USDA mortgage. Call our USDA Rural Housing Mortgage specialist and we will begin to process your documentation and that will complete the USDA application process.