USDA Loan Bradenton, Florida
USDA Rural Home Loans is Bradenton, Florida Now Offering One of the Most Cost Effective Mortgages
Bradenton, Florida, in Manatee county, is 11 miles N of Sarasota, Florida (center to center) and 31 miles S of Tampa, Florida. It's located on the beautiful Gulf Coast. The city includes Palmetto, along with the barrier islands of Longboat Key and Anna Maria Island. The region is surrounded by waterways and offers year-round sunshine. The area is well known for its excellent beaches.
Tropicana, a major orange juice producer has juice production facilities located in Bradenton. The city is home to the headquarters of the prominent sports clothing chain, Champs Sports and the corporate offices of Beall's Department Stores. Tourism and agriculture are important parts of the economy. Read more about Bradenton...
That’s right, it is still possible to purchase a home in 2014 with NO down payment! USDA Rural Development loans for first time home buyers and current homeowners. The USDA loan program is a government mortgage program that is backed by the United States Department of Agriculture and provides a number of homeownership opportunities in Florida. USDA Rural Housing is also one of the last remaining mortgage programs that permits home buyers to purchase a home without a Zero Down Payment. Regardless of your mortgage knowledge, we will be more than happy to assist you. We take the time to answer all your questions and educated you on the advantages of the no money down, 100% financing USDA program. If you are looking for information USDA Rural Development loans, you have come to the right place.
A few benefits of applying for a USDA mortgage:
- USDA Loans require Zero money down – up to 100% financing.
- Reduced monthly mortgage insurance costs (PMI) when compared to other loan options like FHA
- USDA closing costs can often be included or rolled into the loan. Closing costs can also be paid by the seller up to 6%.
- The maximum loan amount can be up to 100% of the sales price or appraised value (whichever is higher) plus the guarantee fee.
(However remember that you the amount you can borrow will be determined by your debt-to-income ratio.)
- No assets are needed to qualify for USDA loans.
- USDA loan allows potential homebuyers to qualify with lower credit scores eligible to apply. Current minimum required credit score is 620+.
- USDA mortgages are secure 30 year fixed rate terms at low market interest rates.
- USDA loans are for ANY new & existing single family residence located in a Rural Development approved eligible area.
- The home being purchased can be a regular sale, short sale, foreclosure home, bank owned, buy owner, etc.
- The USDA Rural Development is NOT exclusively for first time home buyers
- The USDA loan is guaranteed by the U.S. government. Guaranteed does not mean that every borrower’s approval is certain. Rather, it means that USDA will reimburse lenders if the borrower defaults on the loan.
Please feel free to, send us an email and one of our dedicated home loan experts at Bradenton USDA Home Loans our expert agents will assist you with any questions or concerns you may have.